October 27-29, 2021 • Treasure Island Hotel • Las Vegas, NV
Sponsoring the Conference
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Title - Sponsor $4500 or more
Exclusive sponsorship of the Herd and Feed Conference alongside Amelicor. Includes the same benefits of the other sponsorship levels with the addition of:
- 20' banner at the event registration desk alongside the Amelicor and Herd Conference logos.
- Opportunity to present as a general session speaker on an industry topic of your choice
- Website feature with a bio page and contact information
- Full page ad in the conference binder
- 3 tickets to the event
Platinum - Sponsor $3000 or more
Includes the same benefits as a Partner Sponsor with the addition of:
- Logo and link to a landing page of your choice featured on the event website for one year.
- Opportunity to present in a breakout class on a related industry topic.
- Introduction at the beginning of the sponsored event(s).
- Logo featured exclusively at the sponsored event(s) including any SWAG and/or business cards you would like to provide at each table.
- 1/2 page ad in the conference binder.
- 2 tickets to the event (feel free to attend the classes, network at meals, and generally interact with the conference attendees).
Partner - Sponsor $1500 or more
- Logo featured on the current conference website, conference binder, and event posters.
- Introduction during the opening session.
- Exhibit table set up in the common traffic area for the entire conference.
- 1 ticket to the event (feel free to attend the classes, network at meals, and generally interact with the conference attendees).
Interact with dairy decision-makers from around the country
The Amelicor Annual Herd and Feed Management Conference will allow you to share your services with important decision-makers in the dairy industry and enhance your company's image. As an exhibitor, your company will enjoy the following benefits:
- Personal Contact—Substantially increase your visibility and exposure through face-to-face contact with potential customers by having a display set up in a common area for all attendees to see.
- Increased Publicity Opportunity—Participate in a Conference Presentation or contributing blog content that we will feature on our website and promoted.
- Brand Recognition—Your logo will also be displayed in the conference program given to every attendee and on a sign at our registration table.
- Sponsorship Opportunities—Capture the attention of key customers and prospects in memorable ways by sponsoring either an event or item of swag given to every attendee.
- Free Registration—Enjoy full access (for one person) to the entire conference with an exhibit space and/or sponsorship totaling at least $1500.
The Amelicor Herd and Feed Management Conference stands out because every attendee is a dairy professional. These individuals represent dairies and dairy consulting organizations of different sizes from all over the United States.
- Dairy managers and herdsmen
- Feed managers
- Feed consultants
- DHIA managers and personnel
- Other key industry dairy professionals
Sponsorships help offset conference expenses and allow us to keep registration fees reasonable for attendees. Sponsorships include registration booklet materials, name tag lanyards, meals and/or breaks, etc. Sponsors who also choose to be exhibitors will be introduced at the opening session and are encouraged to be present for that meeting. Each sponsor is introduced at the beginning of the event that is sponsored and we encourage attendance at that event.
Take part in contributing industry awareness content such as blog posts, white papers, or case studies. Each piece of content will contain your website and contact information and is designed to create more leads for your business. Best of all, this content is always available.
With a sponsorship over $1500, any "small" marketing materials you provide will be placed in the conference binder/bag given to every conference attendee. In the past, these materials have included items such as small brochure/advertisements, pens, post-it notes, etc.
Sponsors are encouraged to participate fully in the conference. Sponsors receive one conference registration with an exhibit space and/or sponsorship of $1500 or more. Conference badges are provided with the name of the individual and organization for each registered person. Your conference badge is your admission ticket to all conference events, sessions, and meals.
This form is required for all third-party vendors/partners to attend and participate in the Herd and Feed Management Conference. A minimum sponsorship or exhibit fee of $1,500 in any combination is required to attend. If you are unable to attend, but would still like to sponsor an event or other attendees, please email Ladd Muirbrook.
Treasure Island Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas, NV
Hotel Room $95
The hotel rooms contain two queens or a king with approximately 400 sq. feet. Rooms offer pillow-topped mattresses, wireless internet, and a small refrigerator. In addition to the room rate, there is a daily resort fee of $25 plus taxes.