Work at Amelicor
At Amelicor we look for people who love people. Our culture is customer-focused and we hire individuals who are forward thinking and who have a consulting mentality - so we can effectively support our customers.
Amelicor is a leading provider of dairy herd management software and feed management systems serving dairy producers around the world. Amelicor develops, provides, and supports the DHI-Plus, EZfeed, and EZweights software programs. Amelicor is also a certified Dairy Records Processing Center (DRPC). Amelicor is a subsidiary of DHI Computing Service, Inc. (DHI).
DHI Computing Service, Inc. offers the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Company contribution to a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
- Year-end profit-sharing contribution to the 401(k) plan
- Seven paid holidays per year
- Vacation and sick accrual time
- Two hours of paid exercise time per week
- Racquetball, exercise room, massages, and access to a personal trainer
Amelicor is currently seeking applicants for an Account Manager to work in our Provo, Utah office. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support and training to our customers to enable them to successfully use our products and services to improve the efficiency and profitability of their dairy operations.
- Assist customers with questions related to the use of the Amelicor herd and feed management systems.
- Provide outstanding, professional support and trainings to the customers via telephone, internet and in-person
- Assist the customers troubleshoot and resolve issues with their computer systems
- Contribute to a great working environment by assisting fellow employees
- Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Assist outside of normal business hours when there are urgent needs.
Requirements for the Position:
- Has a strong desire to help customers acquire what they need to know to be successful
- Enjoys working with computers
- Has a sound understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Can learn computer applications rapidly and then teach others
- Can train individuals/groups in person, and over the telephone and internet
- Has polite and professional communications via phone, online meetings, and email
- Can get along and work with many types of people
- Is willing to provide a 3-year work commitment to the organization
- Is qualified to work in the United States of America
- Has not been convicted of a felony or other serious crime
Desired, but not required.
- Has experience using the DHI-Plus, EZfeed and/or EZweights software programs.
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Has a 4-year degree Information Technology, Business Management and/or Agriculture
- Has farming experience, especially dairy farming
- Possesses excellent writing and personal computer skills
- Has computer networking experience
- Can occasionally travel by road and air to train and support customers
- Based on skills and experience
Those individuals interested and qualified for the position may send a cover letter and resume to Tyler Sabey, Customer Experience Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org